GRACE CITY PEOPLE
Credit Card Policy
GRACE CITY CHURCH CREDIT CARD OVERVIEW
AMEX: Grace City Church utilizes American Express as its credit card company to make its day to day operational purchases. It’s a corporate line of credit that allows our staff to have individualized personal work credit cards that are under the umbrella of the non-profit 501c3 religious organization – Grace City Church.
Policy, Process, Procedure
Each Grace City full time employee will utilize their “Grace City Church American Express Corporate Card” for purchases, approved budgets, and operational expenses.
- Full time employees will obtain a personalized employee AMEX card upon hiring (or the approval of your team lead)
- Full time employees will obtain a Tallie user ID and password to track transactions, upload receipts, and enter in ministry notes for each transaction.
- Your card will be managed by the Stewardship Team (and your team lead).
- You will inquire with your team lead about your permissions, needs, and monthly spending.
- You are REQUIRED to take a picture and upload your receipts with in the Tallie App.
- You are REQUIRED to select the appropriate account and class.
- You are REQUIRED to put in the note section – what you purchased and the reasoning of what you purchased.
- You are REQUIRED to put the names of individuals in the notes section if you are to purchase any coffee or food.
- You are REQUIRED to submit your monthly report before each month’s deadline
Grace City Church has the option to remove your corporate credit card and/or the possibility of losing employment at Grace City if:
- You fail to follow the above policy, process, and procedures.
- You make unauthorized transactions.
- You use your card for personal items
- You purchase alcohol, drugs, or tobacco products
- You are unethical about your transactions