GCLI Personal Visit Days
- Experience Grace City Leadership Institute this summer
- Available Sunday-Thursday this Summer
Transform Your Future
Equip yourself with a foundation of confidence, capability, and education to become a world leader. What's next starts now!
We offer various fully-accredited university degree programs.
Explore Our Degrees
We offer a wide range of fully accredited degree programs through Southeastern University taught by a staff of vetted professors who are committed to helping you on the career path of your choice. In addition to the education they will receive, our students will also develop a strong understanding of biblical principles and hands-on experience serving in the local church.
UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE Programs
- General Education
- Ministerial Leadership
- Business Administration
- Business & Professional Leadership
- Communication & Mass Media
- Criminal Justice
- Digital Media Design
- Global Education
- Human Services
- Organizational Leadership
- Ministerial Leadership – Biblical Studies
- Ministerial Leadership – Christian Ministry
- Ministerial Leadership – Pastoral Care and Counseling
- Ministerial Leadership – Worship Ministries
- M.A. in Ministerial Leadership
- Master of Divinity (MDiv)
- MBA in Executive Leadership
- M.S. in Professional Counseling
Introducing our GCLI Graduate Experience
We’ve expanded our degree options to include pursuing your Masters degree at Southeastern University through our program. Affordable degree options, more flexible schedules, and new housing options combine with our trusted hands-on ministry experience and world-class leadership teaching at Grace City Church. The GCLI Graduate Experience is your opportunity to take your education to the next level.
During your internship with Grace City Leadership Institute, you will work alongside many of our staff and leaders who are dedicated to making a difference in the city of Lakeland and around the world.
We are excited to get to know you and work alongside you to create environments where people are encouraged and inspired to draw closer to God, connect with others in meaningful life-giving relationships, and discover their gifts to use them for the betterment of others.